I love the idea of having the opportunity to push the reset button every once in a while. Don’t you?
A new season means new beginnings and clean starts. It’s our chance to stop, reconnect with all the things that are truly important to us, and have a fresh look at the future and all the wonderful possibilities it holds.
In my particular case, this spring has come to start a new chapter in my life. After 6 years of enjoying the peace and quite gardens of JLANG Casa Torreón, it’s time to close its doors and focus on a great and challenging new project.
As I move on (I will tell you later where!) I want to believe that I’m leaving a legacy of artisan tradition, passion for excellence, and ethical craftsmanship.
What do I take with me? Well, I’m definitely taking with me a bag of unaccountable life-changing experiences and a heart full of gratefulness.
10 Valuable Lessons…
1. Don’t be afraid of change. Allow yourself to flow and evolve
2. Sometime is not a day of the week
3. We all have about 30.000 mornings in our lifetime. Each one of them can be extraordinary
4. Having new adventures and exciting goals is the key of being healthy
5. Take your time to reconnect
6. Find inspiration and joy in the simplest of things
7. Break out your routines from time to time and push yourself to get out of your comfort zone
8. Do what makes you happy
9. Leave your mark (but make it a great one)
10. As Steve Jobs used to say, “Each dream you leave behind is a part of your future that will no longer exist”… So, keep on dreaming!
The beauty of my journey is that it’s always been pretty unpredictable. Stay tuned.